The @rotaractstratforduponavon social media competition will be run for two weeks in *** 2018 to help raise awareness of the event and its social media channels before the main event in September 2018.
No purchase is necessary to enter this competition. People can enter across all channels. Everyone can enter this competition, except for:
- The Event organisers and volunteers
- The charities the event is supporting
- the event partners, sponsors and supporters
- The competition begins when respective posts beginning “** Competition Time!**” are created on Facebook – this will be on the 18th April 2018 at around 10am.
- The competition closes on 7th May 2018 at 8pm. A follow up comment/tweet/post will be made to confirm this. Further entries after this time will not be counted.
How To Enter – Facebook
- Find the competition post which will be made at 10am on the 18th April 2018 – this will be on the @rotaractstratforduponavon page.
- Click ‘Like’ on the post, ‘Share’ and ensure you have ‘Liked’ the @rotaractstratforduponavon page from which it originated.
Solely sharing the competition post does not count as an entry to the competition, however people may want to share the post to increase awareness of the competition.
Selecting The Winners
- At 8pm on Monday 7th May 2018, the number of Likes on Facebook, will be counted and recorded.
- A random number generator will be used to randomly select a number between 1 and the number of shares on social media channel.
- The event team will then count down the list of names of people who liked the relevant post for the respective social media channel. The person with that number entry will be the winner.
- Winners will be contacted using the private message function of the social media website they entered on (Facebook)
- The 1st prize is a free Car ticket to enter and watch the film.
- Any questions should be sent to email@example.com before the closing date and time. Questions asked after this time may still be answered, but cannot have any effect on competition entries as the competition will be closed.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
- The competition is organised and ran by the Drive In Movie event team. They can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organisers of this competition reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time. In exceptional circumstances, this may include not awarding prizes.